Thursday, June 08, 2006

happy anniversary...


Like my silver rose? It's from my good-looking Polish helper, Katie. It's been four good years of blissful marriage and counting... can't believe that it's only been four years coz Alan and I both feel that we've been together for eons! (Read: happy times!) Can't really think of what we can do on this day. I guess Alan and I are just not very particular about celebrating occasions. Maybe it's a sign of growing old... Well, we've stoppped asking for cold ice water in restaurants. Like older people, we prefer warm water... sigh, old already liao!

When Alan came home, he asked me if I bought him a present. I said, "Er, no. Why?" And then he said, "So we are quits coz I didn't get you anything either." So that's what we are. But surely we don't have to wait for an anniversary to give each other something.

No comments: