Believe it or not: Today's my first time riding in a bus in Frankfurt! I had to send Bryan to school without a car! Well, I'm hardly out of the house and if I do make it out, then it's usually on foot or by car. It's difficult to take two kids - two prams - around using the public transport.
It's still manageable dealing with one kid.
Bryan was exhilarated to take the bus. Kids these days find it a treat to take a bus - they just don't know how fortunate they are to be chauffeured around. They still don't appreciate the comfort and convenience of a car.
Now, I've been thinking - how nice it would have been if I only had one child to deal with now. Being alone either with Bryan or with Kristin allows me to accomplish lots of tasks. Plus, I'm also mobile enough to explore beyond the walls of our home. But that thought will usually take me even further... and I end up thinking how nice it would have been if I was still childless! Then I would be out all day painting the town red - as a tai-tai, of course!!!!
Yet, I think I wouldn't reverse time. You wouldn't too, if you saw how my children laughed today. Check out this video!
No comments:
Post a Comment