
Finally Kristin is down to take another nap. She was sitting all by herself playing while mommy cooked lunch! Was that not wonderful? Didn't I tell you it's easy with only one child? Big learning curve for me now: Working mom with maid in Singapore turned full-time stay home mom without maid in Germany. Usually people start practising with one baby. I choose to start with a restless pre-schooler - who has energy oozing out of each pore - and a fussy baby girl with a drama queen award. Now who ever told me that girls were easier to care for compared with boys?
Bryan is out with Opa and Oma. And Kristin could entertain herself with books and toys around her. Don't worry, I've baby-proofed the place. She was sitting on a mattress and had lots of cushions surrounding her. She was so comfortable that she didn't even complained about her poo.
How I wish every afternoon is like this. That's why it's so important to look for a pre-school for Bryan. Fortunately, my mom will be around till the end of the year to help. Please pray with me that Bryan will get a spot in either of the English-speaking kindergartens near our place - one is within walking distance, while the other is two bus-stops away plus a little walking.
No comments:
Post a Comment