
- It's hot. - I don't mean she's frivolous about this. She really means it with accuracy.
- It's cold.
- Read book, please.
- A book.
- Where (is the) book?
- Put back. (Or even better..) I put (it) back.
- Clean up.
- I stand.
- I sit. (Or more precise...) Up, I sit. (Pointing to her seat at the dining table.)
- Yes, Ma-ma.
- Look there.
- Open this.
- I draw.
- More, please.
- Thank you.
- I cut.
- I walk.
- It's wet.
- It's mine.
- It's raining.
- I poo-poo.
- 没有了
- 好吃
and loads more... sometimes, this mommy here just fails to catch up with the documentation. But I think it's more than enough for now. I didn't even record a single word that came out of Bryan's mouth at this stage.
Sorry, son, I was too busy with my work then. I sure did a great disservice to this important milestone of yours. You spoke a lot too. Amongst all unterrances, the most vivid one was "I want to go there." And then you tried to make a hasty exit which was often quickly prevented by your parents.
Anyway, by documentating these sentences doesn't mean to say that my son spoke less than my daughter does at this age, I simply missed out on my time with Bryan. And by doing this, I hope I don't miss out on Kristin's too.
3 comments:
Great job in documenting Kristin's oral development. She's doing very well!
Hey, great job in documenting Kristin's oral development. She's doing very well! Don't think Cheryl was talking this much before 18 months old :)
Every child is different. Cheryl has displayed her gifts in colour and numbers while at 18 months. I suppose a large part of that is due to her superb brain power but there's always a diligent effort from the mommy too. :)
Post a Comment