She was already doing this yesterday during dinner. I just thought my potato rice got her so interested to eat so much that she's picking up the spoon herself. But tonight, she sat through dinner all on her own again. And it's great achievement for her coz it's not rice, it's porridge, i.e. more watery than rice. She managed to feed herself with minimal mess. No fanciful spoon. No special bowl. Wow! I'm really impressed coz I still have to spoon feed Bryan now and then. And I always thought it's impossible to get my children to eat on their own. So the problem is just Bryan. He's a picky and slow eater. If I don't pick up the spoon and shove it in for him, he'll find every little excuse not to eat or take forever to finish a meal. But with Kristin, I think she's ready to eat on her own. Now, Mommy will be less worried when she starts school in fall this year.Wednesday, February 28, 2007
hurrah, Kristin, hurrah!!!
She was already doing this yesterday during dinner. I just thought my potato rice got her so interested to eat so much that she's picking up the spoon herself. But tonight, she sat through dinner all on her own again. And it's great achievement for her coz it's not rice, it's porridge, i.e. more watery than rice. She managed to feed herself with minimal mess. No fanciful spoon. No special bowl. Wow! I'm really impressed coz I still have to spoon feed Bryan now and then. And I always thought it's impossible to get my children to eat on their own. So the problem is just Bryan. He's a picky and slow eater. If I don't pick up the spoon and shove it in for him, he'll find every little excuse not to eat or take forever to finish a meal. But with Kristin, I think she's ready to eat on her own. Now, Mommy will be less worried when she starts school in fall this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment