Thursday, February 19, 2009

yesterday today tomorrow...

I have been wondering what Bryan's been up to in the kindergarten. He comes home to tell me how boring his days are. So boring that he cannot even remember what he's done in class. So boring that he doesn't have to time to play at all. So boring that he's happy doing copywork willingly at home. So boring that he begs to go to the playground, watch TV, not to take a nap everyday. I really have no idea what he does in school. Btw, boring means "not enough play" for Bryan. He has certainly inherited the "play" genes from us, actually ermm more from his dad. 

But there are at least two things I'm extremely happy about: 
1) He's learnt to pray! Yay! Praise be with God. 
2) He's learnt to spell some words and write pretty decent sentences. 


Yay, that's good enough for us. For now. At least. 


No comments: