My first question was: So is he here already?
Yes, we have been waiting for Jon expectantly for months now. And finally, it is time.
He arrived at around mid-day, weighing in at almost 3 kg.
We finally got to meet him...
The feelings are often indescribable and magical whenever one cradles a newborn. The making of a life is such a mystery that we human can never fathom. And it feels... oh the elation this blessing brings. I feel so happy for my brother and sil. And yes, in that tiny moment I was cradling Jon, motherhood was being renewed. I wouldn't deny that, for a fleeting moment - just a twinkling instant that shot past me - it's nice to have another baby again.
3 comments:
Hi Cindy
Congratulations! Jon is SO ADORABLE.
I can understand how you feel. My
younger niece will be arriving on 11th May and we are all SO EXCITED!
Thanks!
You're gonna be an aunt too... so exciting. Congrats too... your brother and sil also first time parents?
Thanks Cindy. Baby #2 actually. Elder daughter, Caitlin, is 4 this year!
We are just as excited! :)
Post a Comment