Mon and Ad: You ladies are so kind, thank you! My photos are only ok. Have been wanting to start a hobby but it seems no matter how I try, I'm always tied down by the kids. There's not a single class that takes place during those three hours the kids are in the kindergarten. Anything starts in the evening. Like all moms are doomed not to attend... sigh!
Ad: Hee... can still blame the camera, although your Lumix is really a good one. Am coveting it.... ;) Well, it's time to lug your DSLR around lah. But seriously, I was in luck, the sky was still quite clear over the isle. Remember how hot the weekend was, right? I didn't even know I was baked on my back.
ky: Yep, we are really that near, though we're not directly opposite. Really really that close enough. Still at our same old place. Yes, yes, busy with work... Grumpiness at its ugliest every Tues and Wed!
Wahhh, you finally posted something, been so long! Gorgeous pictures. Tell you something, my DSLR seems to have died-ed on me; I haven't used it in some time, in fact the last time I tried to use it was in Ad's place. Thought battery was flat but after charging it, my camera's still not working. I feel so antsy whenever any of my techie stuff stops working :(
Oh no! Really? Is it still under warranty? Got to have it checked.
Actually, my camera sometimes has electronic problem too... I mean the startup is so weird. But so far it has only happened a couple of times.
Aiyah, this was my initial pain. I was apprehensive with Canon because it always this electronic problem with startup or LCD display. e.g. My Canon Ixus died on us while we were in Frankfurt during our first year. Looking back now, I realise I have very few photos of that year until we got our Lumix.
8 comments:
Welcome back, our prodigal mum!!! Missed your lovely photos. So good to have you back in SG and be able to meet in person!
Ditto!
How did you know I posted something? :)
Yes, my husband says my camera is collecting dust. Strangely, I take fewer photos here.
Gotta be working more on the pictures... just the thought of dragging the camera bag around makes me "sian" already!
Aiyah, you're on my blog list mah, so it shows your latest post.
Must take more photos, esp of your kids. Your photos are sooo breath-taking, they're for keeps!
Gorgeous pics as always! I can't blame my photos on the tropical sun now!!
took me a while to see where this beach place is .. whr r u staying now? 10 mins? Just across? hm, u r busy with work ya?
Mon and Ad:
You ladies are so kind, thank you! My photos are only ok. Have been wanting to start a hobby but it seems no matter how I try, I'm always tied down by the kids. There's not a single class that takes place during those three hours the kids are in the kindergarten. Anything starts in the evening. Like all moms are doomed not to attend... sigh!
Ad:
Hee... can still blame the camera, although your Lumix is really a good one. Am coveting it.... ;)
Well, it's time to lug your DSLR around lah.
But seriously, I was in luck, the sky was still quite clear over the isle. Remember how hot the weekend was, right? I didn't even know I was baked on my back.
ky:
Yep, we are really that near, though we're not directly opposite. Really really that close enough. Still at our same old place.
Yes, yes, busy with work... Grumpiness at its ugliest every Tues and Wed!
Wahhh, you finally posted something, been so long! Gorgeous pictures. Tell you something, my DSLR seems to have died-ed on me; I haven't used it in some time, in fact the last time I tried to use it was in Ad's place. Thought battery was flat but after charging it, my camera's still not working. I feel so antsy whenever any of my techie stuff stops working :(
Oh no! Really?
Is it still under warranty? Got to have it checked.
Actually, my camera sometimes has electronic problem too... I mean the startup is so weird.
But so far it has only happened a couple of times.
Aiyah, this was my initial pain. I was apprehensive with Canon because it always this electronic problem with startup or LCD display. e.g. My Canon Ixus died on us while we were in Frankfurt during our first year. Looking back now, I realise I have very few photos of that year until we got our Lumix.
Post a Comment