Thursday, August 23, 2007

four things...

I've been tagged!!! Ok, so Lilian, here are my 4's:

Four jobs I have had or am still holding in my life:

1) Shop Assistant
2) Filing Clerk (Just happy that #1 and #2 weren't something I had to do for life... Was so bored everyday, looking at my watch.)
3) Teacher
4) SAHM

Then I picked the last two jobs where getting MC is almost impossible! I've since learnt that good health is very important.

Four places I have lived:
1) Singapore (Holland, Dover, Jurong West, Kim Tian)
2) Kassel
3) Berlin
4) Frankfurt
I've been changing my address on the average of every two years since I turned 19... I have accumulated so many boxes that I think more than half of my memories are stashed away in dusty boxes.

Four countries I have been to on vacation:
1) England
2) France
3) Italy
4) Belgium

Nothing quite exotic and you don't have to wonder why they're all on one continent...

Four of my favourite foods:
1) Any soup my mom boils... One thing I really miss and I can't find all over the world other than in my mom's kitchen as soon as I moved out when I was 19.
2) English fresh milk... I can drink it all day.
3) German yoghurt - excellent taste despite it being only low in fat and its wide varieties in flavours
4) Fried mee in dark soy sauce from JB (you know, the handmade sort which is as thick as udon, but not udon!) Seldom find it these days. Any idea, Lilian?

When I asked Alan about my favourite foods, he said I had too many. But these are the fours that I've narrowed down coz I always miss them whenever I'm on the other side of the globe and I simply can't find replacements for them.

Four places I would rather be right now:
1) In my gym working out - not so much to keep fit, but to strengthen my back...
2) In a sauna to numb the pain unceasing - the stiff neck and aching shoulders
3) home...
4) still home... (not very creative here, hee)

Four moms I'm tagging:
1) Ivana
2) Helen
3) Vivian
4) Kheng Yan

No comments: