She did really well. No tears, said bye-bye to Mommy. All independent - I peeped through the keyhole for about a minute.
When I returned after the sermon to collect her at the classroom, she was all engrossed in her artwork.
Wanna have a look at it?
On the first page, she was supposed to stick the bread basket on the ground. But she thought the girl would be better off holding onto it.
On the next page, I think it's some independent artwork. I thought the teachers helped. But when I saw what the rest of the class did (some boys just had little pieces of coloured paper stuck sporadically all over the page), Kristin was pretty impressive with her creativity!
When Daddy asked her if it meant to be a flower, she said, "No. A sun! The sun!" It might as well have been one bright shining sun for her. And indeed, what a brilliant one for the day!
1 comment:
Wow, she sticks really well! A very creative gal you got there!
Post a Comment