Thursday, August 30, 2007

yay, he's reading alright!

We just had lunch with Daddy in the city.

While waiting to be served, Bryan read to his Daddy his silly sentences again. Boy, was Daddy proud of him!

But we were quite disappointed to hear that Bryan didn't want to learn how to read. He said he would once he became a big boy. And for now, he preferred to be read to...

What a lazy baby!!! Actually my secret agenda of teaching literacy is to have him read on his own in the morning when he wakes up, lest he comes bothering me in my bed! Hey, I'm cranky too when I don't get my sleep, ok?

1 comment:

Vivian Tay said...

That's nothing to fret over. Even till now, Brandon still prefers to be read to, especially the wordy books. Aargghh... kids...

On second thought, I still hope to be reading to the kids even when they are in their teens. Hmm, maybe it will be a torture for them then, keke...