And me here? How come I never seem tired enough to the kids? I have been doing nothing other than shuttling them around between school and play dates and then fussing about their meal times, bedtime routine and sleep... and then my night duties to do dishes and laundry begin.
In my very nasty mood and total exhaustion, I asked Bryan and Kristin a rhetorical question: Why didn't I keep a hobby instead? Yep, instead of... What a bad mom I am!
Bryan was quick to catch my exasperation and replied, "But it's too late now, isn't it? You shouldn't have ordered us from God."
Yes, certainly my own fault!
He went on, "And you can't give us back to God now."
"So will you want to have children when you grow up?"
"Ermm, no thanks Ma. I can't. I want to be an astronaut. Astronauts can't have kids. Err... wait, I think I can't make an astronaut. I probably have to wear glasses. So errm... I can be a rocket scientist instead."
Hey, rocket scientists or astronauts can still procreate. Besides, won't you wanna know what Bryan's kids might think about (not) having kids in the future?
5 comments:
Yup, your kids' warranty have run out.
Aiyoh, with features like that, I don't think Bryan can escape having kids - all the girls will be chasing him with wedding rings!!
You know what he said after I took that photo?
"Let me see my handsome cute cute face!"
My goodness, the tyke!!
But aiyo, sooo irresistible!
haha, he knows what he's got!
Hey, what are you going to call your blog when you're back? No longer in germany...
Ad: Yes, totally cheeky!
Mon: I've been thinking... maybe back in Sg... already registered the name...
but maybe I should just stick to the same blog... and call ourselves bACk from Germany! ;)
Post a Comment