Just three days before we left Frankfurt, we managed to get the kids' teacher at the preschool to do a photo session with us. We haven't received our photo CD yet, but McKenna knows just how anxious we are to look at the pics. So she did a preview for us on her
blog.
The shots are brilliant! Now I can't wait for the CD to arrive!
Here are some shots of the kids...
So these photos can be used for casting purposes?? What do you think?
4 comments:
Definitely casting purposes can!! Aiyoh, your kids really smash the cute quota man. btw, love the new title photo strip for your blog!
Do you know someone already in some modeling agencies??? :)
Yeah... I saw what Miss McKenna did for us, and I was so inspired to quickly put them up together as a header that my initial plan to organise my bathroom was postponed. IAA withdrawal symptoms definitely. Thanks for the compliment, but the honour goes to Miss McKenna... I just did the cut and paste work.
You're welcome! Thanks for the photo credits. I've really gotten a lot of viewers from Singapore. Yay, I'm famous!! Let me know when your CD arrives, it should be there soon.
It's here! Alan came back yesterday evening with the mail. They are oh so gorgeous... thank you thank you thank you!
Unfortunately we couldn't open up the bonus materials you included. The file type was "Alias" and the error message was that the original items weren't there. So we suspect the folders with links. :( Any chance of sending us those bonus materials again?
Post a Comment