Tuesday, March 03, 2009

the first alumni reunion...


WARNING: KIDS, THIS IS HOW YOU LOOK WHEN YOU WATCH TOO MUCH TV!!!! Not very pretty eh? 

Once upon a time, three families from different corners  of the world met in a tiny German city. Today, they all meet again in our corner of the world. By sheer coincidence, work has brought these families back together. And can you believe it? We are neighbours again too! :) 

I think the staff @ Carl Schurz will be proud to see this picture... ok, maybe not that proud, considering the zombie-faces. 

6 comments:

Lilian said...

I have photos of my kids with friends watching tv too...the blankness in their eyes is really something. It's like all brain activity has ceased working. I told the boys there's a reason why it's called the Idiot Box.

bACk in GERMANY said...

Yep... so brain dead.... so scary...
Am really happy that there are toys and books :)

monlim said...

Haha, this is a classic picture! Just add drool and it's complete... no wonder studies show that watching tv reduces brain power.

bACk in GERMANY said...

Yes... it certainly keeps kids quiet... but way too quiet right???

I still believe in running around at playgrounds and then a shower, a book and then a nap, after which toys and then dinner and then it's bedtime again !!! Wow.. perfect day for a SAHM!

But not possible lah... so many things to do in Sg, esp in the keeping up with the dept of P1 readiness!!!

Have been trying to tell my kids it's more fun to play a game than to watch TV...
but nope... now B is hooked to Bakugan in Okto!

Alcovelet said...

Ok, I'm trying to think of a plus ... you got all of them in one frame?

bACk in GERMANY said...

Yes all in one frame and all so still, as if they were part of the couch! Thanks to TV of course.