Tuesday, March 03, 2009

not a typical library...

How big are these books? 




Pretty huge... 





Good enough for a game of hide-and-seek too....  



Yes, it's all about perspectives... :) 

Brought to you by bACk @ the Comic Strip Museum in Brussels. 

7 comments:

khengyan said...

I wish we have such fun books back home. I was tricked!

Welcome back!

bACk in GERMANY said...

Hi ky!

How have you been?
Yeah, it's good to be back with support from grandparents!!!! Yay!

But no more a full time SAHM... actually still very much a SAHM with another part time job :(

Also no more a happy driving around to a European city liao...

Lilian said...

Nice pictures, very colourful. So they are just sculptures right? You can actually flip them open right?

bACk in GERMANY said...

No, they cannot be flipped open, unfortunately.
But the kids already had a fun time squeezing themselves through the books.

Yep... nice lah... reminiscences of a European weekend.

Lilian said...

Silly me, I meant You can't actually flip them open right?

You really made full use of your time in Europe, I'm so envious...

Alcovelet said...

Very nice and fun! Sure gives the kids a different "perspective" on books, kwim?

Ivana said...

that looks like fun though. maybe should plan a visit there = )