Just got my Imac desktop on Saturday. What a disappointment! Some of the kids' software are incompatible with OS X! My dream of getting back my laptop is DASHED! sob...
My brother and SIL will be flying in tomorrow evening. They'll be bringing along my MacBook Pro!
Did you trade in your old laptop?
Coz the MacBook Pro is for myself, and my present laptop will be available for my kids. Anyway, I don't have softwares for kids. But that's great advice now that if I want to get any for them.
4 comments:
watch those shoulders!!!
I'll be surfing in bed! ;)
Coz of the non-existent battery life on my current laptop, I'm stuck to a desk! Sigh!
But I'll stick to your advice on the safe side. There will be no more physiotherapy sessions over the summer months, unless I can find a babysitter!
Has yours arrived?
Just got my Imac desktop on Saturday. What a disappointment! Some of the kids' software are incompatible with OS X! My dream of getting back my laptop is DASHED! sob...
My brother and SIL will be flying in tomorrow evening. They'll be bringing along my MacBook Pro!
Did you trade in your old laptop?
Coz the MacBook Pro is for myself, and my present laptop will be available for my kids. Anyway, I don't have softwares for kids. But that's great advice now that if I want to get any for them.
I was looking at video editing, actually.
Post a Comment