Tuesday, May 27, 2008

mothers will always fall in love with...



this gentle side of men!
During this trip, I was simply inspired by the tenderness displayed by the fathers. These lucky girls are forever a daddy's pearl!

8 comments:

huili_at_home@hotmail.com said...

Hi Cindy!
Sudden burst of prolific blogging? Thot I checked couple of days ago, and it was still the wonders-of-washing-machine entry? ;P
So picturesque, your pxs of Spring! Lucky kids!! :)
My hubbie loves Shan (we suspect) more! He will say in a gushing voice, "I love her so much!", kiss kiss, hug hug ;P

bACk in GERMANY said...

Hi Huili!

Phew... now I know someone's been reading my blog! ;)

Though Alan hates to admit it, he's much more lenient, softer, more tender when he handles his daughter. Kristin always gets away with murder!

bACk in GERMANY said...

Hi Huili!
Actually we've done loads of blog-worthy stuffs in the recent weeks, e.g. spending one Sat afternoon at a medieval castle watching a Knights Tournament!
But I slapped myself upside down for forgetting my one and only SD card!!!
See if I can get anything off my phone...

huili_at_home@hotmail.com said...

Woman!
How come it's still Spring over there? It's 34 degree celcius here. Beginning to be confused, thot I back in SG ;P

Lilian said...

me too, me too! I could have sworn when I checked in yesterday that it was still the washingmachine, dishwasher post. How'd you blog so much so quickly??

bACk in GERMANY said...

Hi Huili!

Spring was like about a week ago. The temperature soared this week at 33 deg C! It's sticky hot!

Hi Lilian!
Don't be impressed by the speed. Actually, I realised I did some posts and they were saved and not published... and I'm sure you realised I haven't written much. It's more like photo-blogging for now, until my MacBook arrives! ;)

Ivana said...

Haha.... guess I wasn't the only one suprised.... washing machine to 1001 posts!!!

Love all the photos!

bACk in GERMANY said...

:)
Belle is definitely a Daddy's girl! Post some pictures!