Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Camping in a Farm in Billingshausen




Over the Pentecost weekend, we had the most amazing spring weather, about 24-5 deg C warm and the sky was clear and blue.
We were indeed very fortunate that Alan's college friend invited us over to his farm to celebrate his birthday. And the kids had their first farm stay, first-time on a horseback, first time pitching a tent, first bonfire, first-time watching the beautiful night sky filled with stars while snuggling up in a sleeping bag... they had a blast!

7 comments:

Alcovelet said...

One thing I always love about the "not-equator" hemispheres - the light. Bet you'll miss the crispness it gives to your family pics when you come back down to the harsh light of the tropics, sigh.

Alcovelet said...

These pictures are what childhood memories are made of, sigh. How very sweet!!

bACk in GERMANY said...

That about light is quite true...
Am convincing my husband that I need a better camera than my Panasonic Lumix. What better time is there to keep hobby than now!!!

Yes, we've been busy making happy childhood memories. This will be our last spring, summer, autumn and winter... sigh! But just for now... I hope ;)

bACk in GERMANY said...

Actually, I haven't even edited any of these photos... The sky was just a perfect blue!

moshimoshi said...

I feel like jumping into those flowers!!!!!!!!

chloe2003 said...

My my, the blue sky looks picture perfect indeed! And the flowers... gosh they are so pretty! Hey, maybe you should think twice about coming back :p

bACk in GERMANY said...

Hi Lena!
My advice is not to dive into the rapeseed/canola field too quickly! They leave yellow dust on your clothes!!! Remember not to wear your Guess or Prada outfits!

Hi Helen!
Unfortunately, the choice isn't ours! But... we'll be bACk! I mean, we ARE after all bACk! ;)
Btw, don't the pix make you wanna pay us a visit here?