Sorry... didn't even know there were comments left for me... weekend's too short and tiring... am still have the Monday blues.
Actually I wasn't even thinking about the uniform... nice surprise, though I thought the boys' uniform looked a bit "beng" - the cut. Definitely cool and cooling too... :)
Haha... Don't think Daddy will be upset... he also thinks that Bryan looks better!
Oh... just found out that my yahoo mail spammed off all email alerts from blogspots re: comments... aiyoh... no wonder I didn't see any comments over the weekend!
4 comments:
Gosh Cindy, I missed SO MANY updates? For some reason, I keep getting the "Bryan the Daddy" post when I click on the link in my favourites bar!
Bryan really looks like his dad, but, improved version, haha!! It's infusion from you!
The Maris Stella uniform is terrific! Gosh, I would have sent RK there just on that basis, instead of that odd washed out maroon at St James!
Urb, did I post a comment earlier?
Sorry... didn't even know there were comments left for me... weekend's too short and tiring... am still have the Monday blues.
Actually I wasn't even thinking about the uniform... nice surprise, though I thought the boys' uniform looked a bit "beng" - the cut. Definitely cool and cooling too... :)
Haha... Don't think Daddy will be upset... he also thinks that Bryan looks better!
Oh... just found out that my yahoo mail spammed off all email alerts from blogspots re: comments... aiyoh... no wonder I didn't see any comments over the weekend!
Post a Comment