Tuesday, June 09, 2009

ICA Singapore - da best lah!

I was worried that I couldn't get the passports on time for the church camp in mid June. 
Yeah, I waited till it was the last week of May, before I gathered all digital photos and info to make online applications for the kids and me. What took me so long to complete something online within 15 minutes? 

Just three days after I submitted the applications, I was informed via email that the passports were ready for collection from the 1st of June onwards. Efficiency. So I made an appointment to collect the passports last Monday. 
We were in and out of the ICA building within 15 minutes! No waiting, no queues. Just efficiency. It was a breeze compared with those times when my mom had to drag my brother and me to get our passports done during June holidays 25 years ago! Online application - who would have thought of it then? Efficiency.


No comments: