Let's do a quick recap from Mr Andrew:
1. This is called a Gold Back Spider, or Batik Back Spider?
2. This is a female spider.
3. The female ones are much larger than the male ones. (See orange specks, the tiny male ones, in one of the photos? No? That's why we so need a macro lens!)
4. I really can't remember a thing! I was too busy trying to do a few manual shot.
4 comments:
Alamak. I gave up trying to remember the name. I think in the end, Uncle Andrew decided they were all Batik Back spiders. I'll take his word for it!
We are terrible students lah... no wonder our kids take after us!
Never pay attention... tzk tzk tzk!!!
Shudder... I can't stand spiders...
Me too! But luckily for us that day, the spider was too hungry to move and I could hide behind my camera.
Post a Comment