It was quite hilarious last night, observing how Kristin was imitating Mommy.
She came armed with her water bottle and put it right in front of my face, saying, "Drink, Mommy!" As soon as I took a sip, she immediately went, "Ahhh.... "
Actually, this has always been my trick while I got my children to drink since they started drinking off a bottle with a drinking straw by the time they turned 8 months old. This was to ensure that they wouldn't have the water in the mouth for a long time or have it spat out.
Anyway, back to the anecdote: I went along with an "Ah..." after a sip. Kristin then looked at me intently and asked, "Is it nice?" When I replied yes, there was a triumphant grin on her face. She must be thinking, Yeah! I fed Mommy water and convinced her that it's nice!
Hmmm, so this is how it looks each time when I want my children to drink.
No comments:
Post a Comment