Playmobil Park, here we come...
Will be leaving tomorrow, possibly late morning, depending on Daddy and Mommy. He only got back from a trip today - 5 hours of drive and another 5 hours of meeting altogether! So terribly tired that he was already sleep walking even before the kids hit the sack. Mommy has had enough of dealing with two extremely whiny children the whole of yesterday and today - a possible sore throat coming up due to all the yelling and screaming at the children. Gee, when will they ever learn not to get on my nerves? Kristin has been quite a terror these few days. Terrible twos at its height? She's been wanting everything that Bryan has and without giving any warning, she'll melt into a puddle of tears! I was thinking things were getting better after all the colds and flus! Anyway, I just wanted to say - Mommy hadn't have time to pack anything at all!!! I'm glad that we're driving. That means I'll just dump whatever we need into a huge suitcase and then go!
Weather looks promising! Pleasant spring temperature at about 16 deg C with sunshine! Can't wait... I've always been a Playmobil and Lego fan since young. So errm, this is like my dream come true too! Haha!
1 comment:
Have a fun time and enjoy your trip!
Post a Comment