Monday, June 18, 2007

boo-hoo...

Daddy's gonna be away for the whole the week. Well, he's coming home to sleep on Tuesday night, but that's as good as being away to the children coz it will be past midnight by the time he gets home.

Bryan made such a scene when Daddy started explaining to him about flying off after dinner and being away for the week after he woke up from his nap.

Sigh... yap, it's back to crying and whining part 2!

So after Alan left, Bryan was just asking for books and more books. Kristin was absolutely being silly. She was diving on Bryan and myself, while we were reading on the couch. I think she went a little off too, knowing that Daddy will be gone for the next 5 days. But this isn't it. When I put her to bed, she took the longest 30 min to finish her 6 oz of milk! In the end, I just took out the bottle. Fortunately she didn't protest and fell straight asleep in bed.

Bryan? Sleeping soundly? No way. He was waltzing in and out of his room while I was in Kristin's room. But when I came out to the living room, I was pleasantly surprised. He's cleaned up the mess: The books, the cushions, the toys that were lying around. He knows that tomorrow is Monday. And the cleaning lady is coming :o)

No comments: