My long awaited dvd box of the Best of the Electric Company finally arrived today. The German custom still ripped me off with a duty of 7,55 Eur on top of the USD 43.97 that I paid Amazon for the dvd box plus shipping!!! But I think the fond memories the dvds has brought back is worth every cent!
Of course, I do hope that it will also inspire Bryan to be interested in reading words. While I was cooking lunch, I could hear him cracking up on the couch, watching the sketches and singing along with the funny songs. Even Kristin was imitating sounds, pretending to read.
Can't wait to watch it with Alan tonight.
Hmmm, am wondering if I would yield any results by incorporating Jolly Phonics with each episode. E.g. Bryan learnt alot on "ow" today. Maybe I should get him to write "ow". He was already hopping around on one foot, yelling "ow, ow, ow!"
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love TEC!!! I want one too! Goodness, you've been terrible buying all these things off the net. And I'm been even more terrible coveting everything you've been buying!
go get them! if you're getting the 2nd vol, then you'd find me coveting yours too! ;)
Post a Comment