Friday, June 01, 2007

Lego bricks galore...

Have you ever seen so many Lego bricks on display in your life?

I remember the time when Lego did its tour around the world and stopped by in Singapore - was it in the Concourse or some hotel along Beach Road? Anyway, that was eons back, and I was only 6, possibly 7... whatever! I thought I saw an immense amount of Lego bricks. There were Darth Vader, R2D2, CP3O, Luke Skywalker etc... all decked out in Lego bricks. But I ain't seeing nothing until I was in Legoland Guenzburg. It was purely Lego bricks galore!

And... nothing beats travelling in groups: Daddies and Mommies have adult company, while the kids have each other to play with. Legoland was a blast for both families!

Here we were in the Legoland Express, checking out Lego town and starting out on our day of crazy rides.



One moment, the boys were knights on their horses, riding at the foot of the castle. Next moment, they were on a Safari tour out in Africa! They canoed, they flew aeroplanes, steered boats, went up a manually-operated lift (thanks to Daddies' arm power), drove trains, they were firemen etc. The highlight of the day was when they became pirates - kings of the high sea, gunning down people and sharks alike with their water canons!






Going to a play park - That's the other thing that Bryan wanted to do this summer.
Will post more photos and upload videos soon. :)

No comments: