When I came home from my quick grocery shopping (I left Bryan with the cleaning lady and took Kristin along. Well, you know about the sob story of my MacLaren), I found these two bears hanging on our bookshelves.
Hmmm, who did that to the bears?
It's me, Mom.
So when Daddy came home, I directed his attention to the bears on the bookshelves.
Oh dear! Who hung the bears on the bookshelves?
I did!
What crimes did those bears commit to deserve such punishment?
Two crimes! They played with the dog. And the dog played with them.
Haha!!!!!!
Hmmm, who did that to the bears?
It's me, Mom.
So when Daddy came home, I directed his attention to the bears on the bookshelves.
Oh dear! Who hung the bears on the bookshelves?
I did!
What crimes did those bears commit to deserve such punishment?
Two crimes! They played with the dog. And the dog played with them.
Haha!!!!!!
P/S. The frog was the witness.
No comments:
Post a Comment