Yeah, we had been terrible parents. We were out the whole of last evening, night and only got home at midnight. Errm, that's horribly late for kids. But we did enjoy ourselves at Bryan's teacher's place. Marcia and Stefan invited us over for an evening of barbecue in their gorgeous garden. We were totally filled with respect when we heard how this man singlehandedly remodelled the whole house: How he knocked down walls, re-did the plumbing, laid the electrical cables etc. Sorry, didn't take any pictures there.
Anyway... I was talking about cranky kids, eh?
Yap, so what I did after lunch was I filled up a tub of soapy water (baby bath foam) for Bryan to wash his crocs imitations.
Both of them had lots of bubbly fun until Mommy's finger got pricked by a rose thorn (I was busy pulling out weeds), and Daddy caught Kristin brushing her teeth with the dirty foamy water!!! In the end, we showered them and tucked them to nap.
Erm, if you must try: Water play is definitely fun. And getting Bryan to wash his own sandals does save me alot of trouble too. But I think I shall look for a better brush the next time. I just gave the kids old toothbrushes to scrub the sandals.
No comments:
Post a Comment