Sunday, April 20, 2008

great and greater inventions...

On my way out of the bathroom, I met Alan. Told him I was in a hurry to start the third machine running in the house: the dishwasher! That was after I had loaded up my dryer and set a timer for another load of wash in my washing machine.

What would the modern women do without all these ingenious, lifestyle-altering inventions?
Gee... I would have absolutely no time to even think about spa!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
How are everyone in Germany?
Dropping by to say hihi!

Saw your blog and wow!
You all have so much fun! :)

My dear sister,
Eric and I are getting marry this 22 Nov 2008. Told Alan and he said you all will be back to Singapore in December so I guess you will miss our wedding.

We will post the photos online
so that you all can see. :)

Send my regards to Byan (if he still remember who I am), Kristine and Alan! :)

Take care!