What gorgeous and happy kids!! You guys make nice ones!!
Thanks for the compliment! :) Hee, I think Kristin looks like the leader of a girl gang here... Look at the boy standing next to her. Who would have thought he's two days younger than Kris!!!
It'll be a good Benetton ad, right? :)
Only because the kids are looking moody and cool!
Honestly, we'd like to look for modelling agencies for our kids! Hee... for the free photo shoots! ;) You know anyone?
Your kids are so good-looking and photogenic. Forget the books, time to groom them for America's next top model!
Thanks, Lil'! :) There's a long list when it comes to grooming... I think books might be easier!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What gorgeous and happy kids!! You guys make nice ones!!
Thanks for the compliment! :)
Hee, I think Kristin looks like the leader of a girl gang here...
Look at the boy standing next to her. Who would have thought he's two days younger than Kris!!!
It'll be a good Benetton ad, right? :)
Only because the kids are looking moody and cool!
Honestly, we'd like to look for modelling agencies for our kids!
Hee... for the free photo shoots! ;)
You know anyone?
Your kids are so good-looking and photogenic. Forget the books, time to groom them for America's next top model!
Thanks, Lil'! :)
There's a long list when it comes to grooming... I think books might be easier!
Post a Comment