After your lucid explaination, feel like listening to the whole album now. Say, when you're back can I borrow it? Or are you going to more exotic places? So envy!! I heard Copenhagen and Finland are quite nice places to live in.
Hi Adeline! I suppose you'll be starting another collection. See, it's only normal that I demanded to Bryan to tap dance! :D
With Kristin, it's so funny. It's too difficult for her to follow the whole song, so she waits for the last word, and she comes right in the beat for the show, I mean the word "show"!
4 comments:
After your lucid explaination, feel like listening to the whole album now. Say, when you're back can I borrow it? Or are you going to more exotic places? So envy!! I heard Copenhagen and Finland are quite nice places to live in.
Hi Serena!
Are you sure you just wanna borrow? This is the type of book you'll wanna keep and listen to the songs forever! Ask Lilian about it :)
Copenhagen and Finland - very nice, but also very expensive and cold... Still, no luck of us staying there lah.
Omigoodness! This song is just too droll/cute! RK and I just pranced around the room the minute the song came on!! How hilarious!
Hi Adeline!
I suppose you'll be starting another collection.
See, it's only normal that I demanded to Bryan to tap dance! :D
With Kristin, it's so funny. It's too difficult for her to follow the whole song, so she waits for the last word, and she comes right in the beat for the show, I mean the word "show"!
Post a Comment