This was something I wanted to do with Bryan since I read ky's blog 4.5 months ago. I asked her for permission to reproduce the idea when Bryan's birthday draws nearer.
Bryan's a summer baby, but by August most of his friends would have either left for the States or would have been off on vacation. So everything is in fast-forward. We're planning a big 5 bash for him in an indoor playground on Saturday in 2 weeks. And the fun starts now with the DIY invites. Besides, it's a great way to have a pair of handprints for keepsake since we all know how fast children grow.
Of course, it will not be fair if Kristin hadn't tried her hand at handprinting too...
5 comments:
He's not even 5?? I keep forgetting he's still so young, cos he's so mature and speaks so well! Will you guys be in Singapore for the summer hols?
Bet Bryan and Kristin are looking forward to the birthday bash!
We had one for Brandon too few weeks ago. The kids simply enjoyed themselves :)
oooh big sloppy kisses to the both of them!
Haha... Isabelle just came home with a cardboard folder for her artwork. And they let her put her handprints on them too. Which is good, as this is something I would never ever dare to do at home. All that mess! You're one brave mummy!
I always wanted to do handprinting for each child as an annual ritual... and guess what? Almost 5 years have passed, and I only did it once!
You must have noticed the newspaper and the roll of paper towel was just on the other side of the table, or was it on the chair? Anyway, within reach, definitely. Next, I whisked each child to the bathroom and scrub their hands with a nail brush!
Bryan had a pink hand for a couple of days.
Post a Comment