Tuesday, June 03, 2008

ms bean next to Palmengarten...



Hee, I've been inspired by Lilian's post. The question she asks is really quite intriguing, but I guess I can't just sacrifice Kristin's seedlings for an experiment. Hers are doing pretty well since early April.

Oh... I just remember what my mom told me: Don't nip off the shoot though.

Lilian: If you put Sean's seedling here on my balocny, I bet it'll still thrive even without leaves! I told you before, anything and everything grows. I spent two years to get rid of my mint, which, by the way, I tried to eradicate by pulling out leaves, roots and all but somehow some little bits of it were left in the soil and they infested my flower boxes like weeds for two years! They even managed to "strangle" my sage!

1 comment:

Lilian said...

LOL Ms Bean!! You're a funny one.