keeps the children healthy and gay! Ok, I mean gay in the good old Middle English way!
Yep, we live next to the Botanical Gardens of Frankfurt. And I know back in Singapore, the Botanical Gardens will never be in my backyard. Not a chance, man!
So while it still lasts - the good weather, the good life here, I gotta be in Palmengarten on every possible sunny day. This was the third time this week. I'm slowly running out of ideas on how to entertain the kids. We did bubbles, rolling on grass, animal movements, football, soccer, water play, playing tag, pretending to walk on tight rope, scissors-paper-stone all this week...
While Daddy took a cab to the airport, we took a walk in the park. It's a fun lazy Sunday afternoon thing. Just the kids and me, a picnic under a huge tree.
Hmm, I think our toes really resemble one another!
Somehow, my kids never failed to attract attention as they trotted along behind me across Palmengarten. I guess it's the same back in Singapore: We'll be so enamoured with kids of a different ethnic group.
2 comments:
I love the shot of the feet. What a great idea! And er, about that odd big toe, it's obviously genetic. Blame it on your ancestors!
Hee... still thanking our lucky star that we only have to deal with stumpy toes and not nose!
Post a Comment