Thursday, April 26, 2007

at brunch...

Ever wondered why babies have soft, smooth skin?
Well, try doing this like... errrm, 3 times a day!

While mommy and friends were enjoying brunch, Kristin discovered a way (smearing cold, yummy yoghurt) to keep herself cool on a hot day. It was 27 deg yesterday, and April isn't over yet. Aunty Wendy was quick to snap some shots. Read post here.

I think I did everything right yesterday: cookies in animal shapes, a Babybel, a Fruchtzwerg and lots of water. Then off went Kristin to pick up stones so that Mommy and her friends could enjoy a nice brunch :) She came back to present her prize each time after having examined her stone for a few seconds.

2 comments:

Lilian said...

I saw this picture in Wendy's blog and I told her your little girl's so cute. Her eyes, my goodness, can definitely go for baby photo competition.

bACk in GERMANY said...

Hee... it was Wendy who took the pictures.