hi! ruth here!thanks for inviting me! =) your kids are soooo cute. anyway, i'm still in kassel and will be starting on my Magisterarbeit soon.let me know if you're coming to kassel anytime =)
Thanks! So you're keen to babysit them? :p Actually, we've been to Kassel twice already. Where do you stay? Maybe we might drive up again before Documenta ends in Sep. Look me up if you're coming down to Frankfurt!
O yes, Mombachstr. I remember that. Hmm, those were the brandnew hostels during my time... I used to stay in Wolfhagerstr. 12, and then switched to Arnold-Bode-Str. 4. Love the WG in AB4.
4 comments:
hi! ruth here!thanks for inviting me! =) your kids are soooo cute. anyway, i'm still in kassel and will be starting on my Magisterarbeit soon.let me know if you're coming to kassel anytime =)
Thanks! So you're keen to babysit them? :p
Actually, we've been to Kassel twice already. Where do you stay?
Maybe we might drive up again before Documenta ends in Sep.
Look me up if you're coming down to Frankfurt!
babysit? yes! haha =) I live in Mombachstr. 23 It's very near the university. If you do come down during the Documenta, come and visit! =)
O yes, Mombachstr. I remember that. Hmm, those were the brandnew hostels during my time...
I used to stay in Wolfhagerstr. 12, and then switched to Arnold-Bode-Str. 4. Love the WG in AB4.
Post a Comment