This is the best we can do right now for Kristin: lots of Vitamin E cream. Didn't mean to scare you. Those on her cheeks and chin were slapped on because she wanted to look like a silly clown. :)
Hopefully her baby skin will heal fast. Don't think she'll resemble the alternate future of Peter Petrelli from Heroes.
6 comments:
Hehe...I like your reference to Peter Petrelli, so you've been watching Heroes eh? Do you know if Season 3 or whatever continues from Season 2 is available yet?
From what I read, Season 3 will start in the last quarter of this year. Season 2 was curtailed at Episode 11 coz of the Writers' Strike.
I would have cornered the CEO earlier this year. Given the cold turkey, I might have turned violent with anything less than an imminent return of my favourite series. Lucky for the guy, Alan was the one who met him in Davos at WEF. :(
That's terrible!! My heart goes out to her.
Season 2 sucked man, felt like I wasted hours of my life waiting for something, anything, to happen. The entire Japan plot was a huge waste of time, they've gotta get rid of that Adam Monroe character, he irks me with his horrible acting and receding hairline. And please, don't kill off Peter's brother!
Hehe, back to our Heroine Kristin, hope her pretty face is recovering well.
Oh yeah, Hiro in Japan - that was the time I fell asleep when I was watching the series online at 2am.
It's probably because Sylar was "crippled" and Hiro's mission was more or less accomplished in Season 1 that he was no longer needed in the present time. The writers' strike was after all timely. They really need to rethink some plots there.
Nathan Petrelli's cute, right? ;)
You know, I'm so stuck to the series Brothers and Sisters because of Rob Lowe!
Hmm, a little of Claire's blood would be good now...
Post a Comment