It's finally here. My brother and sister-in-law arrived on Tuesday night and handed me my swanky MacBook! It feels goooood! Yes, it's official: I'm a Mac convert now!
Though there are tonnes of getting to know with my new toy, it feels great to be able to surf freely everywhere at home. With my old laptop, I was locked to the desk even though there's wireless connection at home. I needed AC power all the time and the battery would die on me after 5 min. But now, it's at least 3.5 hours of surfing in the bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, living room, at the dining table, out at the patio, everywhere and anywhere!
Ok, I know this is not Macbook Air, but this song is ringing in my head for two days now:
After all, I just relocated, virtually.
3 comments:
Love is in the air (waves)!! Know the feeling - I just love new toys! To more blogging!
Verrry nice...drooool...
Still got lots to learn...
I was trying to scroll with my two fingers on my old Compaq laptop of 6 years! Haha...
Post a Comment