Tuesday, June 24, 2008

kristin's first year of school...



This was the apprehensive little girl on her first day of school. A little nervous and excited, but she did not shed a single tear! Yay!



Just before the Holiday break, here's Kristin posing as a little Santarina.



And now, a big girl at Preschool graduation!

I was always baffled whenever people tried to tell me how much Kristin has grown, or how she didn't look like a little baby anymore. To me, she's still that little baby I've been cradling since Day 1. But looking back at these three shots, yes, I hate to admit it, Kristin has lost that innocent baby face.

7 comments:

Lilian said...

Well, I still think Sean's a baby! I'm always calling him baby and occassionally still cradle him :) I'm such a molly-coddler.

Kristin is so cute and pretty. You and Alan have great genes, go populate more!

bACk in GERMANY said...

Whenever I call Kristin a baby, she'll go, "No, Mommy. I'm a big girl now. Not a baby... bah!", followed by this great sigh of exasperation like "How on earth can I make this woman stop baby-talking me silly???"

Thanks for the compliment. But Alan and I would like to keep the number to 2, very much, as far as we can help it.

chloe2003 said...

Kristin has indeed grown up very fast, but she's still as sweet and pretty as ever!

bACk in GERMANY said...

Hi Helen!

Thanks for the kind words!
Your daughters are gorgeous too. And you know, Kristin will gladly share your recent 40+ pieces of new clothes you got from the US ;) No need to have a 3rd daughter! Haha! Or maybe you should heed Lilian's advice. Make more good looking people your mission!

You know, your little bright-eyed Charlene can really pass off as Kristin's twin. She's so pretty and cheeky! :)

Lilian said...

When I call Sean "baby...", he replies "goo goo gaa gaa"...and this is a boy who is due for Pri 1 next year!

Alcovelet said...

What a hottie! And she's really grown in a year! Guess kids do that since in her case, she only slightly more than doubled her age in that time!

bACk in GERMANY said...

Lilian: Haha... Sean is not only a boy with high IQ, but also high EQ. He knows how to humour his mom!

Adeline: Hottie? Ok, I gotta post more pics.
Yep, quite true about the age... I wonder how I would look, if I were to double my age now... ohh.... hmmmm... arrrghhh... ok, I'm not thinking any further!