For a baby with only 36 weeks of gestation, he's a huge one, I think, both in weight and length.
Yep, think he's pretty tall, considering he's the youngest in his class always, but never the tiniest. In fact his size is pretty ang-moh here. So much so that sometimes I forget about this fact when it comes to my daughter - who's on the opposite end and wonder why she can't fit clothes her age?!!
2 comments:
Wow, he's a tall one. My RK barely touches 110 (and I'm hyping it, I think :-))
For a baby with only 36 weeks of gestation, he's a huge one, I think, both in weight and length.
Yep, think he's pretty tall, considering he's the youngest in his class always, but never the tiniest. In fact his size is pretty ang-moh here. So much so that sometimes I forget about this fact when it comes to my daughter - who's on the opposite end and wonder why she can't fit clothes her age?!!
Post a Comment