Not too long ago, however, Alan and I saw a programme on Ruegen. Immediately, we knew we would like this German isle, which is by the way, the biggest German island in the Baltic sea.
I haven't had this feeling for the longest time - feeling so strange and different in a place, though I don't feel out of place because the people there are the friendliest at all time! I mean, we were the only Asians around! I guess being in Frankfurt, an international community, has made me forgotten about the German I know, while Ruegen reminds me that I am in fact back in Germany. Guess I just needed this special dose of nostalgia! :)
Of course, being at the beach again brought pure joy to the kids! See it for yourselves!
Who would have thought of making a sand angel?
This boy is definitely gonna miss the fluffy white snow when he's back in sunny Singapore for good!
Yep, the sand's really fine and soft! With a little bit of sun, it would have been perfect white sand and blue seas... but as luck would have it... err... nope! Just fine and soft sand! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment