2007 was an extremely long year for us. At least it felt long with all the trips we took.
Let's recount our journeys:
Jan07 - Singapore
Apr07 - Nuremberg/Playmobil Park
Apr07 - Paris/Disneyland
May07 - Guenzburg/Legoland/Schloss Neuschwanstein
May07 - Berlin
Jun07 - London
Jul07 - Singapore
Aug07 - Lucerne/Lake Como/Florence/Sienna/Pisa/Forte dei Marne/Milan
Sep07 - Kassel
Nov07 - Cologne
Dec07 - Prague
Dec07 - New York City
Yep, we're bitten by the travel bug, I must say.
Hoping for a good start into 2008 too:
Jan08 - New York City
Jan08 - Amsterdam
When's our next trip?
We're thinking of taking the kids down to Nuremberg to see the baby polar bear in Spring, since we missed the chance of admiring Knut when he's still small and cuddly.
Hamburg might be on our itinerary.
But going to a snowy mountain in March should also be on the agenda, since snow is bare and rare for these two winters.
Here's to another year of travelling fun!
1 comment:
Cindy, what can I say? I think you need a rest badly! :)
Post a Comment