Just last week, a mom on the forum got my curiosity piqued for this intelligence test. Of course, I couldn't resist trying it out.
On my own, I managed 19. Guess I couldn't bring myself to try any harder, knowing that I was already considered a "genius"! Haha... what a complacent fool!
Anyhow, Alan came to my rescue but we could only managed 26 out of 32. Hee, between Alan and I we are "greater geniuses"! Yep, I know there are 33 questions. But we discounted one question (no. 7) because the answer was already given away by another mom on the forum.
For nos. 24, 31, 33 - I did not and would not have guessed.
For nos. 28, 29, 30 - came close but only because Alan googled for the answers and gave me some clues. Still, I did not guess them, although I think I might have stood a chance for No. 28. I might have guessed No. 29 eventually, since I did pretty well with no. 6.
I was particularly proud with 15 P in a R T! Simple reason being I don't even understand how this works! Alan’s proud claims are 13 is U F S, and 3 B M (S H T R). When he solved 18 H on a G C and 8 T on an O, I was so swooned that I suddenly remembered how clever of me to have married this guy! And when he solved 5 T on a F for me, I was reminded on how I stupid I was to have married him – just to laugh at me ?! Kidding!
Anyhow, I did not feel any more intelligent after having done the test. On the contrary, I felt really stupid after doing the test. Stupid enough to waste my time on it. Anything goes, e.g. what is 12 B on a S T P? Hee... I 'll tell you only after you've taken the test! :p Now, you're left with no choice but to feel as foolish as I do. No? Not rising up to the challenge? C'mon!
10 comments:
well aren't you a genius? I only managed a 16!!!
Hee... I think I only tried hard enough for the number 19!
I reiterate, I'm still very proud with my 15P in a R T!
But this test really shows nothing other than the fact that we have lots of time in the world! Agree?
I did this some years ago when I was still working, someone gave me an excel version. One of my very favourite brain teasers.
I got quite a lot correct, but ones that baffled me were the dead man's chest one and the chromosomes one. That test did not have 9P in SA which is not a good question I think.
The ones I got that I was particularly proud of were the degrees in fahrenheit one, 3BM (cute), chess board one, unlucky 13 and the baker's dozen one. The bible ones were easy once u got the first one.
You are a genius!
Agree! Who knows about 9P in SA?
Hee... last night Alan heard about you from Bao while they were playing Srabble. And this morning he went around searching for people on Facebook to play Scrabble with coz his wife hates stupid competition Scrabble rules with double letter words like "ew"!
oh my goodness! the only thing i use facebook for is to play games. i love scrabulous! and i'm addicted to a new game called scramble! Anyone want to scrabble and scramble with me?
I would recommend you add Lilian and Bao to your Facebook!
Lilian, Meet Ivana!
Ivana, Meet Lilian! :)
Hi Ivana...nice to meet you. I'll play scramble n scrabulous with you...after the current American Idol season is over ;)
PP: I don't even have you on my FB! Are u in Bao's list? I'll check now.
Hee hee, that's because I don't have a FB!
Alan's has a FB though...
My blog and his FB are proofs that we are Gen Y wannabes! ;)
can't wait Lilian!
Have you given each other a poke on FB yet?
Post a Comment