Unfortunately, Daddy is travelling. So this was a quiet affair tonight after dinner.
Here are some photos and video clips for you, Daddy!
The cake:
Kids helping to decorate the cake:
The happy Birthday Boy with his little sister:
Mommy and kids:
The birthday song (Take 1):
The birthday song (Take 2):
This is taking a long time to upload. Have been trying from 10pm - 1am.
Take 2 will follow. Well, you'd have guessed it anyway. A more peaceful take of the birthday song. :)
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Bryan!:)
Happy Birthday, Bryan!
To Cindy - Hey, that's a big milestone! Would you believe, RK actually got more sociable after 5?? There's something magical about 5 :-).
And I LOVE the video!! Sooo cute!! Notice of course, I'm talking about someone else's kid's tantrum safely from across the seas... But oh what a cutie just the same!
Bryan says thanks!
He's very pleased with himself: He thinks everyone remembers his birthday!
Hi Adeline!
I'm sure you saw the smirk on Bryan's face right at the end of the clip. Hmm... something magical is gonna happen? Ok, let's just hope it won't be this conceited smile again, esp after he's irritated his sister!
I know I shouldn't have laughed... I really couldn't help it.
Can you believe it? She thinks she's the Queen herself!
Your two kids ah, very sweet and funny. This is the sort of video that will haunt them at their weddings. Bryan for being such a good prankster, Kristin for being teased. Oh I can see it!! Lol!!
ha ha ... love the ending! ok, a peaceful song wouldn't be as interesting.
Happy Birthday, Bryan!
I was wondering what all the talk was about tantrums and smirks until I got to the end. Hilarious! Thanks for sharing Bryan's birthday with us! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
To Bryan - Happy (belated) Birthday!
To Kristin - Don't cry, sweetie. Yours is coming next!
Cindy, I couldn't help replaying the clip and laughing till there's tears in my eyes! They are just so like my JK and JC, except that things would probably not have been as civil as JC would probably scream and hit the smug gorgor whom I could imagine singing "nei nei nei po po".
Post a Comment