Holiday only come after we're done with vacating our apartment... still a long way leh...
Oh, my husband is already planning the eats for Christmas. He wants to round up family members for a gathering at my brother's place since we're only arriving at 5 pm + and our place has nothing to host guests.
We've planned to leave the kids with my parents on the 2nd day of Christmas and do shopping for big items... e.g. car, fridge, dining table etc!
i think trend will continue cos economy is going downhill all the way, hey hey hey. Why do you think I've been able to blog so much? No business!!!! @$&@$%*&!
9 comments:
Don't sweat. Go for that other hol you talked about. And enjoy the weather!!!! It's gonna be a sweltering Christmas over here!!
Holiday only come after we're done with vacating our apartment... still a long way leh...
Oh, my husband is already planning the eats for Christmas. He wants to round up family members for a gathering at my brother's place since we're only arriving at 5 pm + and our place has nothing to host guests.
We've planned to leave the kids with my parents on the 2nd day of Christmas and do shopping for big items... e.g. car, fridge, dining table etc!
Btw, how's car sales in Sg?
I think I read COE dropped a lot this past month so it's a good time to go car-shopping.
I think I read COE dropped a lot this past month so it's a good time to go car-shopping.
Hope this trend continues...
No time to look now... gotta wait till we are back at the end of the year.
You going back for Christmas?
Yup, will be headed back, probably to Malaysia, some time before Christmas for at least 3 weeks.
i think trend will continue cos economy is going downhill all the way, hey hey hey. Why do you think I've been able to blog so much? No business!!!! @$&@$%*&!
Economic downturn also means less bonus for my husband lah...
so gotta be prudent with spending mah...
Don't say the word bonus, shhh. That guest not coming to our house this year, sigh. So you see, car sales drop lor!
Post a Comment