Very expressive! She could play a distorted version of Snow White, where Snow White is evil and the stepmom is good. Go look at Snow White cartoon, I think Kristin looks like her, red lips, round fair face, very black hair.
Now Lilian has made me very "gian" the prime lens. You know, it isn't everyday that one can wear a mean look on her face and still look like an angel! Once she gets older... not so cute liao!
Lilian, did you get any filter from John3:16 too? When are you flying back to Moscow? If not, I can still wait for you to do the tutorial in April/Spring break. Otherwise, you do ahead first lah...
So it's called a "prime" lens? Yeah, buy it, very good for taking close-ups with blur background that we love so much.
I got 3 different filters for only about SGD18 from this Singaporean guy whose company in Moscow deals with camera accessories. But don't really like the filters lah, I feel the UV filter makes my photos look less vibrant.
It's called a prime lens right... i.e. cannot zoom in and out type? Or maybe I'm mistaken.
Wow... you got so many accessories for your cam already!!! I'm waiting to go back to Sg... and then go hang out with my cousin when he's free lah... i.e. if my cousin wants to hang out with me. Get tutorials that way also can... I know I get my daughter to charm him out!!! :)
Wah say, cute is an understatement lah! Your 2 kids are going to charm the pants off all their peers. You better watch out when they become teenagers, probably have to fend out suitors!!
I didn't even realise your "fend out". Think my head must have read "fend off"... anyway, I make a tonne of mistakes too... what to do, I can only start blogging after the kids are in bed and usually near mid-night... eyes are too tired to re-read post most of the time.
13 comments:
This is amazing!! She's such a tykey darling! And very well developed facial muscles, obviously!
Very expressive! She could play a distorted version of Snow White, where Snow White is evil and the stepmom is good. Go look at Snow White cartoon, I think Kristin looks like her, red lips, round fair face, very black hair.
Haha... you mean like this one here: http://backingermany.blogspot.com/2008/02/shes-simply-irresistableso-adorable.html
How can someone with a "contorted" face like this and still look so cute???
hahaha! Exactly what I mean! So darn cute, cannot tahan.
Cindy, you said it. She's so ridiculously cute even if she's got her mean face on!
Now Lilian has made me very "gian" the prime lens.
You know, it isn't everyday that one can wear a mean look on her face and still look like an angel! Once she gets older... not so cute liao!
Lilian, did you get any filter from John3:16 too?
When are you flying back to Moscow?
If not, I can still wait for you to do the tutorial in April/Spring break. Otherwise, you do ahead first lah...
I mean "go ahead first".... what do??? So tired now...
So it's called a "prime" lens? Yeah, buy it, very good for taking close-ups with blur background that we love so much.
I got 3 different filters for only about SGD18 from this Singaporean guy whose company in Moscow deals with camera accessories. But don't really like the filters lah, I feel the UV filter makes my photos look less vibrant.
It's called a prime lens right... i.e. cannot zoom in and out type? Or maybe I'm mistaken.
Wow... you got so many accessories for your cam already!!!
I'm waiting to go back to Sg... and then go hang out with my cousin when he's free lah... i.e. if my cousin wants to hang out with me. Get tutorials that way also can... I know I get my daughter to charm him out!!! :)
Wah say, cute is an understatement lah! Your 2 kids are going to charm the pants off all their peers. You better watch out when they become teenagers, probably have to fend out suitors!!
Let's cross the bridge when we reach it....
in the meantime, they are just cute lah...
Thanks for the compliment.
Of course I meant "fend off". Adoi, my English is going down the drain...
:o)
I didn't even realise your "fend out". Think my head must have read "fend off"... anyway, I make a tonne of mistakes too... what to do, I can only start blogging after the kids are in bed and usually near mid-night... eyes are too tired to re-read post most of the time.
Post a Comment