Sunday, November 02, 2008

appointments on Monday... note to self

8.45 am - Send the kids to kindergarten.

10 am - The painter/floor guy will come and survey our apartment and give a cost estimate for the reno work after we vacate our place. 

While waiting for the other appointment, I need to set up an appointment with the pediatrician and another with the orthopedist. 

12.30 nn - Some guy will come in to replace the reading gadgets on the radiators in our apartment.

3.45 pm Pick the kids up from the kindergarten. 

5 pm - The guy from the movers company will come to drop off special boxes for books, bubble wraps and tapes. 


Where's my gym time??? I should have terminated my gym membership even earlier! 

-----------------------------

Note change of appointment: Painter coming in at 6 pm instead of 10.30am! 
@#&*!!! Like I have all day free! 


2 comments:

Alcovelet said...

I forget - you're coming straight back after the move, right? Like touch down in Singapore in 16 days?

At some point, we meet up when you're settled hah? With Monica too.

bACk in GERMANY said...

We're landing on Christmas Day.
Plan is to have our things shipped back 6 weeks before we arrive in Sg. Coz we need our things to settle in. No beds in our Sg flat now.

Sure... you mean like ermm... tea with carrot cake, chocolate cream cheese cake etc... Can't wait to meet you and Monica!