Sunday, November 09, 2008

travelling around the world...

 I got my new lens today! Yeah, Alan's back. 
Haven't got much time to test it out though... 

So here are some buses going places! 





I'll be MIA for the next couple of weeks... together with these couple of buses, sort of. In reality, these buses will be en route to Singapore soon. Aiyah...  don't know where I need to start packing! I hate packing, I hate moving, I hate it I hate it I hate it! 

I've been changing my address so often since I was 19... This will, ermmm, be my 13th time getting another postal code! But that doesn't make me a seasoned packer/mover... In fact, I've accumulated some boxes in my parents', brother's and our own home in Singapore, they are still unpacked. 

By far, I've kept this present address the longest... Sure am gonna miss our place here, especially those fun times with my kids here... 

6 comments:

Lilian said...

Yayyy, you got your new lens! And what cute photos you took -- What did you do for the background? Can't wait for your pics of Evil Snow White :)

Alcovelet said...

It's gonna be busy, Cindy. Here's wishing you courage, energy, and a good recording system that will tell you where you pack what into which box.

Best of luck!

bACk in GERMANY said...

L: I followed one of the ideas I saw on the macro lens prospect that came with our camera. A huge picture book of Germany in the background, raised the bus on a platform created by piling up books on a tissue box. As you have noticed, the last one was a black book. So that created a road sort of look. ;) Try it out with the boys' toys. It's fun!

A: Thanks!
I'm looking at the bright side: In 10 days' time, I get to enjoy my last six weeks here without having worry about packing!! I'll be staying in a serviced apartment, I can go do things I like again!
Also I'm going back to Sg... and Ad will be baking me anything, ANYTHING I point to in the recipe book!!! Heehee!!! Ah.... what good thoughts, right? ;)

Alcovelet said...

Hahahahaha!!!

Pause.

Hahahahahahahahha!

Ivana said...

oh no! just had a thought, will you be abandoning blogging or will you be starting up a new one = )

bACk in GERMANY said...

don't know yet... don't know if I can find time to blog... :s
you know about my part-time arrangement at work right?
maybe it will be called "back in singapore"!