Saturday, November 01, 2008

happy halloween!

"Trick or treat, smell my feet, 
Give me something good to eat..."

Bryan the Power Ranger! 

Have you ever seen such a sweet lil' devil? 

Devilish cheeky smile... 

A lollipop bouquet! 


The kids' hard work... They were walking around in the Siedlung trick-or-treating from 6pm to 8pm, in the dark and in the cold! 

6 comments:

Lilian said...

Where did you get costumes for them? They look great man!

bACk in GERMANY said...

M&S!
That's the only one big thing I wanted to do in London.
Can you imagine Kristin's outfit was only 10 GBP? Bryan's was more costly, 25 GBP. We thought, what the heck, this was probably the last year they're gonna have a trick-or-treating in the American community.

Lilian said...

Aiyoh, so cheap! I saw lots of good stuff in Carrefour Plaza Singapura too, not outfits but ghoulish masks, witch's hats, halloween accessories, so tempted to buy for next year, but decided against it.

bACk in GERMANY said...

That's the thing... the costume selection in Frankfurt is too spooky for kids. So London was the right place!

You can ask American moms from consulate/embassy and ride on their order for free delivery. More cutesy selections from the US or the UK.

Alcovelet said...

Man, had a closer look. That cheeky devilish smile is soooo ooh! She's got the cheeks for it too. Cute as hell ;)!!

bACk in GERMANY said...

You know eh...
I think she's the spirited one...
or maybe not???
I'm confused... I got two... sometimes No.1 is more spirited than No. 2 and sometimes it's the other way round!
Parenting is so tough!!!! How did my parents do it???