This was one of our most hilarious moments when we were in London. You see, Alan and his friends were talking about the funniest videos on youtube ever. And this one can be considered the most viewed clip in the past 8 months. So why don't we up the count some more here...
Hilarious! and I thought I wouldn't understand the language. turns out she couldn't either!
Reminds me of the SIA girl jokes - Passenger - "What were you doing before you became a flight atendant?" SIA Girl - "Study law." Passenger - "Oh? Then why did you choose to do this??" SIA Girl - "Never study law (lor)!!!"
4 comments:
Hilarious! and I thought I wouldn't understand the language. turns out she couldn't either!
Reminds me of the SIA girl jokes -
Passenger - "What were you doing before you became a flight atendant?"
SIA Girl - "Study law."
Passenger - "Oh? Then why did you choose to do this??"
SIA Girl - "Never study law (lor)!!!"
You know my husband laughed so hard and then the next day he asked me, actually, what was the first line of the song har???
:o)!!!!!
Thanks for sharing this. I had such a good laugh.
M,
You know, she has become quite a celebrity now... There are many others out there imitating her today! ;)
Post a Comment